Producer, director, screenwriter, cinematographer, actor
Michel Montecrossa ranks as one of the most outstanding 21st century free cinema artists. He has evolved the language of free cinema on a big scale, making it into a profoundly communicative and ever progressing instrument of art and expression of consciousness.
Michel Montecrossa is moviemaker, musician, painter and poet in one person. He therefore is able to combine all these forms of art in his Fullstream Movies with a stunning and far reaching intensity which is both: mature through insight and fresh with surprise of the unexpected.
- 1969: Das Grosse Urbild/The Great Archetype
- 1973: Visit of the Dalai Lama in Pondicherry and Auroville
- 1973: Meditations On Savitri
- 1974: Meditation in Mahabalipuram
- 1988: Living The Experience
- 2002: Mirapuri - City of Peace and Future Man in Europe, Italy and Miravillage, the first satellite of Mirapuri in Germany
- 2002: Living The Experience (digitally remastered)
- 2003: Reality Rocker Part One: 'New Day'
- 2003: Reality Rocker Part Two: 'Churches Are In Flames And The Supermarkets Too'
- 2003: Reality Rocker Part Three: 'World Of Man Creature'
- 2004: Reality Rocker Part Four: 'Nothing Has The Power To Make A Fool Of You'
- 2004: Portrait Of A Cyberrocker Part I: Like An Awakening Breeze
- 2004: Portrait Of A Cyberrocker Part II: The U.F.O. Landed
- 2004: Das Grosse Urbild/The Great Archetype (digitally remastered)
- 2005: Meditations On Savitri (Director's Cut, digitally remastered), DVD-Series in 12 Parts
- 2006: Reality Rocker Part Five: 'Young Dream'
- 2007: Reality Rocker Part Six: 'The Man'
- 2007: Michel Montecrossa & His Superchicks – Couch Party at MTV
- 2007: Going to the Spirit of Woodstock Festival in Mirapuri, Italy
- 2008: The Invisible Wall
- 2009: The Resurrection Movie
- 2009: The Jesus Symphony Concert
- 2010: The House of Time